- Kevin Rose has begun to move away from the digital world and towards the old-fashioned analog world. Tim Ferriss is following the same way, and he's often putting his phone on airplane-mode to disconnect.
- Neither Kevin Rose nor Tim Ferriss are interested in Apple's new watch. Neither is Tim Ferriss needing an iPad. He prefers a smart-phone with a large screen and a flat keyboard he can connect to the phone.
- Tim Ferriss is experimenting with a new diet (as usual) called Ketosis. To help him, he's using a glucometer called Precision Xtra.
- Kevin Rose is drink a lot of coffee (and tea) and now he has bought a coffee bean-roaster, called Fresh Roast SR700. Tim Ferriss, on the other hand, has a Hario V60, which is a Japanese coffee brew method.
- Kevin Rose has bought a new camera, a Leica M-P, which is a camera that's both digital and analog.
- Kevin Rose recommended the the Breakaway Matcha, which is a brand of green tea, and he is also into fermenting is own food.
- Both Tim Ferriss and Kevin Rose are using an egg-cooking-machine called Cuisinart Egg Cooker.
- Tim Ferriss recommended the book A Wrestling Life: The Inspiring Stories of Dan Gable, which is a biography on the wrestler and coach Dan Gable.
- The "Tim Ferriss Experiment" is out! It is a video-series where Tim Ferriss is experimenting with various skills, like shooting a gun, learning a language, and driving a rally car.
If you want to watch the rest of the episodes, you can find them here: The Random Show with Kevin Rose and Tim Ferriss.