A new episode of the Random Show with Kevin Rose (founder of Digg) and Tim Ferriss (author of The 4-Hour Workweek) is out! This is episode 24.
- Kevin Rose is drinking turmeric tea with black pepper for health purposes.
- Time Ferriss has decided to become more healthy (for a month). He will wake up earlier in the morning to catch more sunlight - he has earlier said that he's working all night and tend to wake up late so earlier in his case is probably "normal" for most other people. He will not drink any alcohol or watch any p*rn.
- Kevin Rose is keeping a close watch for new types of crypto-currencies. To find the next Bitcoin, he's using AllCoin. One of the currencies he's believing in is DodgeCoin that began as a joke but attracted an audience because it was so different. People are mostly using DodgeCoin for online tipping - if someone has written a good article they give him some DodgeCoins.
- handup.us - A site where you can directly fund homeless people in your neighborhood.
- donorschoose.org - Public school teachers from every corner of America post classroom project requests on the site, and you can give any amount to the project that most inspires you.
- ethereum.org - a platform and a programming language that makes it possible for any developer to build and publish next-generation distributed applications.
- Cricket protein bars from Exo.
- Kevin Rose has invested in Move Loot where you can buy and sell furniture.
- Kevin Rose is using Shine from Misfit Wearables - a physical activity monitor.
- Tim Ferriss recommended the book The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin and the graphical novel Slaine: The Horned God.