Some of you might be interested in anecdotes from the Elon Musk biography book The Engineer - Follow Elon Musk on a journey from South Africa to Mars.
I've already given away some information from the book by answering questions at Quora:
- What skills should one have to become Elon Musk?
- How did Elon Musk learn enough about rockets to run SpaceX?
- How does the creative process work at SpaceX and Tesla?
- Who could succeed Elon Musk in Tesla and SpaceX if he were to suddenly die?
- What are some common misconceptions about Elon Musk?
- Are there any stories about the kind of student Elon Musk was in college?
- What kind of cars does Elon Musk drive?
- What is Elon Musk's IQ?
- Why did Elon Musk pick the name Tesla for his DC car instead of Edison?
- Why did Fisker crash and burn while Tesla was able to turn around and make a profit after returning all of its government loans in 4 years?
I've also written a few articles related to Elon Musk:
- Elon Musk on peak oil
- Tesla Motors SWOT analysis
- SolarCity SWOT analysis
- How Elon Musk crashed his McLaren F1
- Elon Musk on religion
- 10 unknown facts about Elon Musk presentation
- Tesla Motors History Timeline
- How to change the world the help of Elon Musk
- Peak Oil - Are we there yet?
- Two wheels and an electric motor
- Tesla Motors Stock Analysis
In the future, I might tell you why Elon Musk named one of his dogs Hamlet (and it wasn't because Hamlet had a foot fetish) or how Elon Musk was two days away from dying of Malaria. If you can't wait, you should skip a few beers to afford the book (or combine both) and read about it in the book.