- KR didn't recommend the "company", but he's wearing a shirt with the Bitcoin logo, which according to their website "is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money." He has also bought bitcoins.
- KR recommended the app POP (Prototyping On Paper). The idea behind the app is to simplify the process of designing an app. You first draw an image of the app on a piece of paper, you then take a photo of that image with POP, and now you can simulate the app you draw on the phone.
- It was difficult to hear, but TF recommended a series of apps, including Lift which is a way to "build habits and change your life," and Scanner Pro which "transforms your iPhone
and iPad into portable scanners."
- TF recommended the books Jacked: The Outlaw Story of Grand Theft Auto and Biography of the Dollar: How the Mighty Buck Conquered the World and Why It's Under Siege.
- KR recommended the book Foodist: Using Real Food and Real Science to Lose Weight Without Dieting (written by KR's wife).
- KR recommended watching the Fasting Twins on YouTube.
- KR recommended the company Backblaze if you want to backup your computer online. You have to pay $5 a month to backup an unlimited amount of information.
If you want to watch the rest of the episodes, you can find them here:
The Random Show with Kevin Rose and Tim Ferriss