The story involves 3 main characters - 2 of them are anonymous here since their twitter accounts are still available online:
- @woman - the person who wanted to commit suicide
- @man - the person who alerted the police through Twitter
- @yb_sodermalm - the police officers who are using Twitter in their service
Here's the conversation (translated from Swedish):
- @woman: I'm alone at a hotel in Stockholm and everyone who cares about me are in Skåne (southern part of Sweden). There's only evil here
- @woman: sorry
- @man: @yb_sodermalm trying to reach @woman now! Hotel in Stockholm
- @yb_sodermalm: @man @woman why?
- @man: @yb_sodermalm talking about committing suicide
- @yb_sodermalm: On Twitter? Which hotel? If you found out - call 112 (911 in Sweden)
- @yb_sodermalm: @woman Hello the police from Södermalm (part of Stockholm) here. We want to help you. Where are you?
- @woman: @yb_sodermalm I'm at the rv hotel. can you help me? room 629. i cant take it any more
- @yb_sodermalm: We are coming immediately. Don't do anything stupid!
- @yb_sodermalm: We have arrived to the woman - she is physically unharmed