Untitled from Glenn McElhose on Vimeo.
- TF owned no stocks or bonds - he had only invested his money in cash (super low risk) or startups (super high risk). On the other hand, KR argued that short-term US bonds are a safe investment because the probability that the US government will default is so low.
- KR recommended the book Steve Jobs, and TF recommended the same author's other books: Benjamin Franklin and Einstein.
- Both TF and KR recommended Fab - "the place to discover the most exciting things for your life."
- KR had begun using a new device called Up - "a wristband and app that tracks how you sleep, move and eat - then helps you use that information to feel your best."
- TF recommended the travel site Trippy.
The Random Show with Kevin Rose and Tim Ferriss